Friday, March 24, 2017

1/8 Bootleg Sakura Saber Koha Ace Review


 I think it is Spring Already in Japan and it is time to post review for Sakura Saber even though it is a bootleg one. This my last Bootleg figure acquisition during my stay in China last year which i got for 100 RMB, way cheaper than the Original. Actually i have many choice of Saber yet i pick Sakura Saber mainly due to my attachment to Sakura Taisen. As usual I hate how Typemoon had become money grubbing fiend who milks Fate series to death while abandoning Tsukihime, thus i got this figure just to spite Typemoon. I just find the idea of Chugging out so many Rule 63 of Famous Historical Figure are just ridiculous and rude thing to do for the sake of fanservice. Anyway Quality of the Bootleg Saber obviously Nowhere to the Original one but at least on par to UFO Catcher tier Figure. Anyway I won't write much in this Review because i am tired of Typemoon's recent self degrading behaviour. Some of the photoshoot might looks shabby because i didnt have the proper lighting when i was in China.
















1 comment:

  1. Didn't cross my mind that Fate/Stay Night and Sakura Wars didn't a fusion and certainly pretty awesome. Seems like an anniversary revival of of Sakura Taisen this spring seeing an event when playing SRW Omega X.

    ReplyDelete