Sunday, January 28, 2018

Figma 381 Lancer Scathach


  Considering Shishou is one of the most popular servant in FGO, she is bound to get a Figma eventually along with Cu. The figma will be released this august for around 7800 Yen price tag. I would say for three different expressions and two Gae Bolgs as accessories, it is rather overpriced but nothing new for Figma. Since i am getting Cu's Figma, i might as well get Scathach as well since they work perfectly as a set. For her Price Tag, it would have been better that Max Factory included her mask and veil from her first and third form but it is just that Max Factory are being cheapskate. Scathach is my first SSR servant from my early rolls, so Shishou is quite a special character for me in the series. I had her PVC figure as well but thats a story for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment