Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Realm of Darkness Sakura Taisen I-IV Masterlist

 

 It has been quite a long time since I got into Sakura Taisen series around 2014! This is one of the few Mecha series that will always have a special place in my heart even if Sega had no idea what to do with the series anymore and I already got my dose of reality check with Japan. Seriously Sakura Taisen really make me put on Rose Tinted Glasses when it comes to Japan until I had my hands-on experience myself.

 Eitherway Sakura Taisen Original Tetralogy will always be the definitive experience of the series because it is one-of-a-kind masterpiece created by some of the Top talents of the time assembled together and creating something special leaving lingering fond memories for the fans. 

 In remembrance of the Sakura Taisen's Legacy, I am making a dedicated post to serve as the Master list for my previous articles related to Sakura Taisen I-IV as well as the future articles considering I will get the ball to start rolling once again soon. In near future, I am planning to get into Sakura Taisen IV, completing my journey of Sakura Taisen Tetralogy once and for all. Also after I completed Konosuba 2nd VN Article series, I will start working on articles for Sakura Taisen 2 with the assets left in dust for 4-6 years long.

In any case here are the Links

Sakura Taisen 1

Main Article

Character CG

Endings:

Sakura Taisen 2

Endings:

Sakura Taisen 3

Main Article

Character CG:

Ending:

Final Gear Special Collab: Link

No comments:

Post a Comment