Sunday, May 12, 2024

Realm of Darkness - Final Gear Mechatalk Ultimate Archive

"Without Love it cannot be seen"

 The dust have settled and with Final Gear have officially closed its service for all of its servers. It is time for Realm of Darkness to move on as well and wrap up this series properly. To be honest I never expect this pet project of mine that began since July 2023 could last for more than 10 months! This is partially owed to Final Gear persistence in surviving in Maintenance mode despite the end will be still inevitable regardless.

As my token of Final Appreciation and send-off for the memories over 2.5 years from Final Gear, I proudly present the Final Gear Mechatalk Ultimate Archive! This is the Culmination of my Final Gear project in Realm of Darkness which started from the the moment when Final Gear announced its maintenance mode right until the Global server closure. You will find all of the link for Final Gear Mechatalks in this post whether it is Compendium or the individual unit discussion. Lastly the Individual Posts will be sorted by 6 Unit Classes chronologically. Personally I could have just not putting so much dedication toward Final Gear but over 20 years of my pursuit in Mecha Genre, I saw something special from this series and If the Dev couldn't care less up until the end, at very least there are some of the fans who will do, which I happen to be one of them and I am doing my part to keep the memory alive for this series.

Hopefully this Final Gear Ultimate Archive will serve some use for any fellow Final Gear Fans who stumble upon it in the future who desires a place to revisit for their memories with Final Gear. I also still hope that if Final Gear ever been given another chance for comeback, the Dev in charge better be putting their best effort to make the series thrive and reach the potential it rightfully deserve.

Compendium

 

6* UR

 

Striker Class 

 

Defender Class 

 

Shooter Class 

 

Demolisher Class

 

Sniper Class

 

Bomber Class


Special Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment