Friday, November 9, 2018

November 2018 Loot


 This month i got lots of my Preorder coming and its time to share my haul! Nowadays i rarely buy my toys through retail as Preorders are cheaper and more guaranteed way to get the stuff i am looking for. If you follow this blog regularly you will notice some of my loots had been highlighted in my previous posts since i only took on items that i had interest with. As expected i got myself plenty of FGO merchandise with Figmas being my main focus and this is my first time buying boxed Set of Gundam Ensemble which i need to sell off the excess and more of the lineups will follow suit. I also bought Banpresto's Pokemon Plushie as Gift for someone which Super Big Plush are good value for money. I will try to post a review on my loots eventually even though i haven't made one from my previous loots.

2 comments:

  1. Are Gundam Ensemble toys worth it? Only had Gundam Converge and SD Gundam NEO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Personally i think Ensemble is the best Gundam Candytoy lineup so far combining the good quality of Forte and Converge

      Delete