Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Ichiban Kuji 1/8 Megumin Figure


 Banpresto is quick with this one for sure! After the wonderfest last month the preorder for Megumin Figure under Ichiban Kuji lineup are available for Preorder already. Normally you can only obtain Ichiban Kuji figure by playing the Kuji lottery usually as grand prize but Banpresto do sell them overseas and my company happen to get the offer too. The figure will be released around July and the SRP for this item is 4600 Yen. I think the sculpt should be better than the Sega version which were around for a while ago in exchange of higher price tag. I will skip this one since i belong to Aqua faction which i would get her equivalent figure of this version if available. But i think the Ichiban Kuji series that this figure served as Grand prize probably centred around Megumin considering she is the main star in the upcoming Konosuba Movie.

2 comments:

  1. I insist on having only my favorite knight in this series, who can’t slash anything and get self arousement. Yes! My one and only Darkness : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR Dennis, Just like you favor Darkness in this series. I am the fervent supporter the useless water goddess

      Delete