Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Early December 2022 Loot


 Even if i have left my previous job from Toy Distributor company for few months already, my toys collecting hobby are relatively unchanged and got myself another solid batch this time. For this loot collection, it come from several different sources and not strictly Preorder items only and as usual the loots are predominantly Mecha stuffs or else from gacha game that i played. 

For this batch i bought retail stock of Earnestcore after the RB13V Valhallan catches my attention and might as well secure the recent models before they are out of market considering these types of products tend to be very difficult to find once the initial batch are out for quite sometime. From my trip to AFASG22, I got myself some collectible merchandise which are acquired from Hakken Flashsale and Genshin booth. Will definitely join the flashsale with Hakken again should they consider doing it again in next AFA. Lastly out of this loot the items that i hyped the most would be Armor Plus Kourin Seiji and Ensemble Dendrobium, the former because it completes my Yoroiden collection while Ensemble Dendrobium is the biggest addition to my Ensemble collection, hopefully it will worth its hefty pricetag.

No comments:

Post a Comment