Sunday, February 25, 2024

Vintage Toys - Micro Morphin Zeo Ranger

 Another Vintage Toys topic! given that it is quite a pleasant experience for me to make these sort of articles as it serves as the self reminder for the present me the reason I became a mecha fan in the first place. While I don't post Super Sentai/ Power Ranger stuffs in this Blog, as a kid who grew in 90s I obviously got exposed a fair amount with Power Ranger series and had plenty fond memories with these series with Zeo Ranger and Lightspeed Rescue being my personal favorite.

 When I was a Kid, there were Toys series called Micro Machines which feature miniature Playsets with vehicles and people minis at times and this lineup is one of the reason I personally think why Kids growing up in 90s had some of the best toy to play around. Then at some point, Galoob's Micro Machines together with Bandai create the offshoot lineup for Power Rangers called Micro Morphin and Zeo Ranger was part of this series. As for Zeo Ranger, the Micro Morphin had a playset made for Zeo Megazord and Red Battlezord which Individual Zords can be turned into a military base complete with Power Ranger Minis and other trinkets.

On Hindsight the Zeo Megazord proportion is not the best especially the head parts but I think it was the coolest thing ever when I had the Red and Yellow Zord which god knows where they are now. Seriously being an Adult with Toys collections that I barely play, I wouldn't mind to double Dip should Bandai released this type of product on top of Soul of Chogokin which I am still waiting to this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment