Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Joytoy 1/25 God of War 86 Blue


 I have been hearing Acid Rain series for a while since my company used to stock up this product. It wasn't until now that the series catches my attention when i looked at their mech products. Up until know i only know that Acid rain consist of 1/24 miniature futuristic soldiers that belong to Dystopian settings but when i look at the mecha, it looks quite cool. The Aesthetics remind me of Hexagear series made by Kotobukiya particularly the Bulkarm Alpha. I had a huge fondness with the mecha toys that have pilot gimmick and it appears that this Particular Acid Rain mech called God of War fits the bill quite well. There were several available variants for the Mech Products for Acid Rain but for now i am the most interested with this one. The ShowZ had this available for sale for 59 USD which is quite a good deal and hopefully there is a local store that could take this product in so it is less hassle for me to get this item.

No comments:

Post a Comment