Saturday, June 20, 2020

April - June 2020 Loot


 For over past two months i am mostly stuck at home due to the COVID lockdown but it appears that the Pandemic did little to hamper my collection. I think the pattern of my loot remains quite consistent over the past two years as the composition are mostly either Mecha or FGO. Though i am quite surprised with my devotion toward FGO series sometimes. But i think the rarest of the bunch would be Figma Tsugumori from Knight of Sidonia series which i got very cheap.

 As usual i think Candy Toys and the Prize Figure will be getting the earliest reviews since they are quite straight forward to do. I am not too proud with my productivity over these past two months which i could have put up some more Figma Reviews. However with my newly acquired lighting setup, i think the productivity should be ramped up abit. I forgot to include in this picture, but i finally got Figma Darkness fulfilling my promise to complete the Konosuba Gang in Figma format!

Megumin's packaging box rather sticks out

No comments:

Post a Comment