Monday, February 27, 2023

February 2023 Loot


  I think this month is one of my most active period over past few years, and to close it off here is my haul for February 2023. Another big catch since my long due 52Toys and Goodsmile preorder finally arrived. Fistly got myself some Rozen Maiden Pop Up Parade as my way to get back in touch with this series and also some Genshin Acrylics which are quite cheap for the character rarity. Obviously the biggest catch of this loot is The Gattai Guren Lagann which is definitely the right choice for me over CCS Toys option. I am not really into FGO anymore since I am already very fed up with the game but i will still support the series a little bit even though i think Typemoon deserve to be bankrupt for making FGO so stagnant. Lastly I am happy that my Nendoroid Skadi finally arrive and I don't think even think that Slyhe soyboy is willing to buy this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment