Monday, February 13, 2023

SRW OG Flame Toys [Kuro Karakuri] Alteisen


  A Surprise Toy for SRW OG but this one is too expensive... . A few days ago there are some teasers about Flame Toys making Alteisen Diecast Toy which soon revealed in Winter Wonderfest last weekend along with Weissritter Prototype. This version of Alteisen will be released in September 2023 with whopping 43780 Yen Price tag. For the price of 8 Pcs of Kotobukiya 1/100 Alteisen, you will get a 1/100 Diecast Alteisen that comes with Shishiou Blade and Autocannon Bandolier as accessories.

 The first time I knew Flame Toys is from its product for Transformers Drift which caught my attention with its very cool and heroic design. I don't know if hefty Price Tag is due to licensing cut but my thought of double dipping this version of Alteisen is instantly gone when I see it cost over 40k Yen. In the end i will stick with my Kotobukiya 1/100 Alteisen as I don't think the product will give much higher satisfaction compared to the former. I would imagine Flame Toys Weissritter will cost the same but I might still get one if it is able to be sold below 30k Yen. In the end due to the expensive price tag, I will skip this good looking version of Alteisen and wait for CCS Cybuster which hopefully more affordable.

No comments:

Post a Comment