Saturday, April 29, 2023

The Gattai Yuusha Series most wanted Poll results


  Early this year, GSC hosted a poll survey for the GATTAI series, one for Yuusha and the other one for general mecha series. Since i have been converted into a Yuusha fan myself, I contributed my part too and now the results has been announced! Back then i voted for Captain Shark, Super Build Tiger and Draias in that manner of order but surprisingly Draias made it to the second place with Pegasus Saber being claiming the first Place. I suppose the vote was rigged in favor of Da Garn and Mightgaine, but i would have to admit that Pegasus Saber is one of the most unique supporting Yuusha out there whereas Yuusha fans are not satisfied yet with Minipla Draias because it is really cool design indeed.

As for Main Yuusha mecha, J-Decker is highly requested followed by the ever popular Gaogaigar and then the last Yuusha series that never had its anime, Baan Gaan, I really wished Captain Shark made it to Top 10 but I suppose Goldran is not that too well received having the character design that belongs to those Chibi mecha series like Wataru/Ryu Knight rather than a Yuusha title. I will also leave the Poll results of the non Yuusha Mecha series which I don't feel worth discussing due to the scattered nature of the poll results. Personally should have voted in Ohranger robo.

No comments:

Post a Comment