Monday, October 23, 2023

Konosuba 2nd Visual Novel game

 Konosuba might appear very inactive after the 2nd Season anime but unlike many popular LN adaptations, this series is actually supplemented quite generously with Video games to close the vacuum gap. During my recent trip to Japan, I managed to acquire several Konosuba games to make up my inactivity with this series. Among the Konosuba game hauls, I was able to secure a Switch copy for the 2nd Visual Novel game which is some sort sequel for the first one that I played on my Vita.

 Dubbed as Konosuba: Love for these Clothes of Desire, this VN plot begins with Kazuma's party encountering mysterious jet black slate which starts another chapter of misadventure of this misfit party. Long story short this magic item is capable of creating clothes out of thin air but this slate caused Kazuma's party personality turned 180 one at a time like Darkness turned into a sadist instead of her usual masochistic behavior. In any case I would expect this VN will offer solid fanservice for the Konosuba fans but nothing more and nothing less. Apparently there are plans to localize this Konosuba VN for PC and Switch with 2024 release date, but I would probably finished reading this VN by then. Given the popularity of the previous Konosuba VN posts, I might consider making one for this VN as well but hopefully that won't disrupt the localization plan in any manner. For the teaser here is the Darkness in her S mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment