Tuesday, March 19, 2024

March 2024 Loot

 Another massive looking hauls this time despite it does not necessarily surpass the Early year one in terms of Value and deceptively. Just like my hauls from over past one year my loots this time are still predominantly Chinese made stuff with a handful of heavy duty Japanese series. Obviously the main star of this batch is no doubt the Metamorforce Fire Dagwon which is one of my personal favorite Yuusha but slightly disappointed that It will be rather small compared to THE GATTAI version despite having almost double price point. The next focal point from this haul would be bunch of Sluban Robot Lego Kit which are mostly from Super Mecha Champion series which I got into recently and the end products are very impressive for its price point. 

Then by this point Joytoy 40k will be almost appear in my monthly haul of 40k Hauls and this time got some more named characters joining the rank. It doesn't took long for Rogal Dorn to join Lion and probably around next month his Imperial Fists children will follow up. I also got some Genshin collectibles despite not amused with their treatments for player and I might try get Keqing Acrylic stand in near future just to complete the Sword Maiden trio set. Lastly I never consider myself a Saint Seiya fan but got myself a limited edition of Pegasus Seiya from the Tamashii Ultraman Event early this month. While I am very grateful with my current financial situation who could afford my hobby with my disposable income, lacking free time as a working adult is a pain at times indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment