Monday, September 30, 2024

August - September 2024 Loot

 Last day for September and I decided to post some Loot post as a wrap up! A sumptuous banquet of loot as usual over past two months! Too bad I still don't have time and space to put these onto display thus for now I will just have them properly stored. Just like many previous batch, Chinese made products have represented the majority of the batch by this time because they can offer possibly higher value compared to the Japanese counterpart for the same price. The Top 3 loot in this batch are easily VF-Hi Metal, ACT Mode Tia and Metal Build Kainar. Considering my backlog for Model Kits have piled up quite significantly, I am getting a new nipper myself to start plowing through these piles of shame. 

I also got myself some seasonal limited event Miku Nendoroid just to support some event from my previous company early this month. Then I also get myself Lila Prize Figure from Atelier Ryza since I quite liked her character when I still played Artery Gear. Lastly I got a Construction Vehicle toy set which is actually obtained from company gift exchange, while this one is just some toys set for Kids, I think I can still use it to complement my transformers collection and could look even better with some repaint.

No comments:

Post a Comment