Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Brave Express Super Robot Chogokin Mightgaine Review

 Took couple months to kickstart my interest but here are the limited revival for Realm of Darkness! The new Review posts will be mostly a repost compilation for the stuffs from my Instagram but from time to time it will include some pics that didn't make the cut over there. To start off, I am picking SRC Mightgaine as the first candidate.

While I don't have specific reason to pick Mightgaine, SRC Mightgaine review has been a long due one as I got him around the time when I got my Physical copy of SRW V. At the time of the picture were taken, I already had the Yuusha Candy Toys as well as The GATTAI counterpart of Mightgaine so I got good amount of comparison. Despite I already parted with my copy of SRC Mightgaine, in terms of playability, this particular rendition remains to be the best one because you can always rely on Bandai for the best possible articulation.









Comparison Shots





No comments:

Post a Comment