Monday, July 15, 2019

Funhobby Metal Build 1/100 Blue Destiny Unit 2


 When i saw a fellow Blogger's 3rd Party Metal Build Blue Destiny Unit 1 by Funhobby, i have already set my sight on this particular manufacturer. With my recent acquisition of Thunderbolt, i feel that the 3rd party quality should be decent at very least. Then recently the manufacturer's version of Blue Destiny 2 are up for preorder in my local toy store which piqued my interest. The open price is 100 USD and for a Metal Build, it is very generous. The Metal Build Blue Destiny comes with twin heat blade, Nimbus Signature weapon as well as armaments derived from Ground-Type Gundam. From what i recall, Blue Destiny 2 is the Mobile Suit used by Zeon Ace Pilot named Nimbus Schterzen after his Efreet Custom got destroyed. I am highly considering getting this one since the MB Blue Destiny 2 will become valuable if Funhobby ever considered making Blue Destiny 3. I hope the manufacturer could accomplish this before Bandai catch up with them since one of the Third Party manufacturer called Tungmung had fallen victim to Bandai's hissy fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment