Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Yuusha Shirei Dagwon Metamorforce Fire Dagwon


  Finally a proper Collectors Toy for Fire Dagwon but alas it is made by Sentinel so it is guaranteed to be pricey. Just like the King J-Der, Amakuni will be the one handling the distribution of the product for some reason. Scheduled for December 2023 release, Metamorforce Fire Dagwon will be sold for 42000 Yen, quite a commitment for the fans of this Yuusha series.

 For a Collectible of this price, Metamorforce obviously come with the perfect transformation gimmick though I feel its legs are rather too chunky probably because it doesn't use parts swap. Fire Dagwon held a special place in my heart because it is one of the Robot toys I remembered to possess when I was a kid vividly and which is why I am willing to compromise over the price tag. Apparently Sentinel will commit for Power Dagwon and Gunkid for the rest entry of this series but I will only be interested to get Fire Dagwon considering I think Dagwon's final form is one of the worst from Yuusha series.

No comments:

Post a Comment