Saturday, May 27, 2023

Moshow 1/72 Metal Build Progenitor Effect Lancelot of the Lake

  

Another Chinese Toy Manufacturer making some top tier stuff and this one is a Metal Build. I have heard Moshow name since their release of 1/72 Gundam like Metal Builds named after Japanese Daimyos but this one they takes whole another level! Dubbed as Lancelot of Lake, Moshow is releasing some really top tier Knight mecha and this one will definitely catch everyone's attention. Sold for around 780 RMB, 1/72 Metal Build Lancelot is scheduled for Q4 2023 release. On most Reseller this fellow will be sold for around 170 USD but I think will still scramble for one,

Metal Build Lancelot will comes with array of equipments as expected from a Knight Mecha including Sword, Shield and Lance as the options. The Metal also will come with LED for the Head unit as the icing on top. I haven't owned any Moshow stuff but from my impression that in terms of Sculpt and Articulation, I think they have an edge with Joytoy. I predict this item will get very rare once on retail but it will also elevate the Brand of Moshow for international collectors. I wonder if this company is interested in continuing this whole Knights of the Round theme lineup.

No comments:

Post a Comment