Sunday, May 14, 2023

Riobot SRX GET!

 By far this is the most expensive collection that I have ever obtained but the required toil is well worth it! When I was in college, I was always eyeing for Volks SRX but fate decided that i will have to wait for a decade and so do I with Riobot SRX. I suppose being someone who is starting to be Semi Boomer and got relatively stable income, my hobby expenses are expanding in proportion. While I find Riobot SRX to be rather expensive for a collectible, I am still aware that I have to get one within short time frame due to notorious nature of Sentinel for nonexistent availability once it has past more than 6 months after the product release. 

Fortunately I am still able to score Riobot SRX for quite reasonable retail price while snagging myself a Riobot R-Gun Powered when it was in Bargain. To be honest I am quite sure this won't be the very end of SRW Onslaught by Chinese Toy Company. All I want is just for some breathing space for each release.

No comments:

Post a Comment