Sunday, July 2, 2023

Realm of Darkness 1 million visit milestone

This will be a short post, but 14 years is such a long way for sure and I would like to say thank you for everyone to make this obscure blog made it this far! What started as a pet project of mine in College days is still going strong despite I don't have as much time due to my professional commitment but i am still grateful that my passion toward mecha has not die down yet which keeps this blog still updated to this day. To be honest, maybe Realm of Darkness could reach this milestone way earlier should I chose the mainstream path, but sticking true myself is one of the reason that motivate me to keep this blog going.

To celebrate this fortituous moment, I shall be reviving the mechatalk section in some limited fashion in near future, so stay in tune! Once again I would like to say thank you for making this blog reach this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment