Wednesday, July 31, 2024

July 2024 Loot

 Relatively modest loot batch compared to previous months, but still very sumptuous one on the courtesy of Chines hobby manufacturers on making their cheap products having large packages. Obviously the Spa Duck Model kit easily become the center of attention with its sheer Box Size despite it is not the most expensive of the bunch. The most expensive from the lot is actually the Infinity Studio Crimson Typhoon, so don't be fooled with the unremarkable packaging. 

Also I finally got myself the Figma for Moon Princess Arcueid herself as well which I obviously get the DX version without any doubt. This is probably one of the reason why she came upon my Chaldea with relative ease back in FGO 7th Anniv. All in all given my current work schedule, these ones will sit on my pile of Shame for quite some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment