I haven't reviewed a Nendoroid in years, despite still having dozens sitting unopened in their boxes. For my return to figure reviews, this choice might feel a little underwhelming. This time, I'll be taking a look at Nendoroid Ristarte from Shinchou Yuusha (Cautious Hero), the main heroine from an isekai anime that aired a few years ago.
This review will be fairly brief, as I'm only doing the bare minimum for Ristarte. I suppose I've lost some motivation after letting go of Aqua from my "useless goddess trio" of Nendoroids.
To me, Ristarte stands out among isekai heroines because she initially appears to be the ideal goddess assigned to guide an isekai hero, only to gradually develop an overwhelming affection for her chosen champion, Seiya. Her constant admiration and frustration with Seiya's excessively cautious nature is what kept Shinchou Yuusha going with its momentum. Although the chances of the series receiving a continuation seem slim, I wouldn't mind seeing more of their story someday.
I may give Ristarte a more complete review when I eventually cover Nendoroid Ishtar, assuming Ristarte is still part of my collection by then.













No comments:
Post a Comment