Here is an FGO PVC figure that I initially overlooked, but which caught my attention right around its release. Aside from her SSR Caster rendition, Anastasia actually received another PVC figure for her first ascension summer version, rendered in 1/7 scale by Kadokawa. This figure was released in July 2026 with a price tag of 25,800 Yen.
In her summer getup, Anastasia trades her former Caster class for the Archer class. Compared to her reserved demeanor in her original spirit origin, summer Anastasia adopts a much more cheerful attitude and fully embraces her prankster nature, which fits a young maiden like her quite well. Considering I have summer Anastasia at NP5 in-game, had I noticed this figure earlier when my financial circumstances were more stable, I likely would have picked up this PVC version as a replacement for the Kotobukiya rendition that I missed out on.

No comments:
Post a Comment