Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Loot for this month


Some Macross stuffs~~



Actually i don't plan to get anything for this month since i still have some kits left to be built, but things change when i saw certain kit available on Ebay.


First is my order from HLJ, they are pretty fast this time.


I ordered some Hobby supplies and Macross display stand specially for my ordered product which you will find out soon.


I rarely ever get things from Ebay because the price are more expensive compared to the original price most of the time, at least in the case of plastic models.


Now i proudly present the loot that i buy from Ebay which are 1/72 VF-1J Max and Milia which are really rare since Bandai haven't reissue these kits unlike 1/72 and 1/72 VF-1S. I got the price pretty reasonable, it cost $33.69 for each kit which is 3000(original price for 1/72 VF-1 is 2400 Yen) Yen roughly and i would consider it reasonable considering it is pretty old kit and the dealer give me one Macross Gashapon as well ^_^.


I won't be building these kits soon since i had some other kit to work on first and once i completed them, my collection for SDF Macross will be complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment