Monday, December 11, 2023

Q4 2023 & Japan Trip Loot

 Another Impressive haul over past 3 months as I acquired yet another batch of big ticket items and Mainland China really will surpass Japan someday as my hauls are dominated with products made by Chinese Toy Company. Seriously the only notable loot from Japanese series in this batch are Hi-Metal VF-0D and Pop Up Akiha and those are kinda overshadowed with the rest of items already. The Crown Jewel in this loot batch are no doubt Moshow Lancelot and Skadi PVC Figure which I obtained for a very good price. This time's Joytoy 40k are no slack either as plenty of the named character started to trickle in. While the review Pace will be a slog due to my commitment with Full-time Job, I think Skadi and Lancelot will have their photo session quite fast and Space Wolves probably will make it early as well.

 

 In this post I would like to also share my hauls from Japan Trip, considering there are inconveniences with big ticket items, my hauls from japan are mostly trinkets under 5000 Yen each on

 average. I bought quite alot in USJ Super Nintendo World and Gundam Base and would probably have splurged even more if Monster Hunter series exhibit were still around. But probably the biggest haul of all is the Video game loot which I managed to score some rare Video games which are difficult to obtain outside Japan. Seriously Japan had plenty of those Shmups games that have limited physical release which fetched for insane price tag if you are following these genre. In any case I will prepare a bigger war fund should I have another opportunity to visit Akihabara once again because there are plenty of good stuffs to buy over there if you know your stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment