Thursday, December 28, 2023

2023 Year-End Loot


  The last batch before 2023 wraps up! This year was a good run overall for myself just like this big haul as I was starting on new chapter of my career track which are overall decent aside from clownish coworkers. Another quite luxurious loots which are predominantly preorders but I did splurge abit lavishly on my Birthday. The main star of this batch is no doubt CCS Cybuster along with Ganyu 1/7 PVC Figure along with the Gattai Mightgaine. As usual Fate series still have steady influx along with 40k Joytoy which include some famous characters from Space Wolves. Also in this haul also include my first loot for Diaclone series which definitely won't be the last of it. By next month, I will probably start cracking open some of the Gattai Yuushas which is kinda long due already. Hopefully 2024 will be another smooth sailing for us so that we are able to enjoy some good things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment