As fans continue to wait for the second season of Dungeon Meshi, another piece of merchandise featuring Chimera Farlyn has been announced following her Pop Up Parade figure. This time, Good Smile Company is giving her the Nendoroid treatment. Priced at 7,800 yen, the figure is scheduled for release in February 2027.
At 7,800 yen, I think Chimera Farlyn represents fairly good value. Considering her much bulkier design compared to the average Nendoroid, I wouldn't have been surprised if Good Smile Company had priced her even higher. Instead, they've kept her at the standard price point for many recent Nendoroids from popular licensed series that at times come with less accessories, making her a relatively good bargain.
She would also make a nice companion piece for my Dungeon Meshi figma collection, which I have already completed. While I'm still undecided on whether I'll pick her up, she's certainly one of the more tempting Nendoroid releases from the series so far.

No comments:
Post a Comment