It has been quite some time since we received another noteworthy Imperial Fists release following the major batch that accompanied the Primarch Rogal Dorn action figure release. While it took a while, the Imperial Fists' First Company Captain, Darnath Lysander, has finally joined JoyToy's 1/18 action figure lineup. Scheduled for release in November 2026, JoyToy's 1/18 Darnath Lysander will be priced at 87 USD.
This release is noteworthy because I believe it marks only the second time a named Space Marine character, excluding Chapter Masters, has been released in Terminator armor. The previous example was Severus Agemman, the Ultramarines' First Company Captain, and now Darnath Lysander follows as the Imperial Fists' First Company Captain.
As a Terminator-armored Space Marine Captain, Darnath comes equipped with his Master-crafted Thunder Hammer, Fist of Dorn, and a Storm Shield. This combination makes him an imposing defensive powerhouse, combining the durability of Terminator armor with the Imperial Fists' reputation as masters of fortification and siege warfare.
Considering I already own Tor Garadon and Sigismund, Darnath Lysander would make a fine addition to the collection. Compared to Severus Agemman, I can already see some improvements in this release, and I would not be surprised if a Blood Angels First Captain follows as the next addition to this lineup in the future.

No comments:
Post a Comment