Thursday, February 21, 2019

February 2019 Loot


 Another spending spree that goes overboard this month as piles of my Preorder are coming in successions. As usual i got myself some FGO stuff and surprisingly my GSC haul this time are quite significant but mostly are from the items i highlighted in this blog before. I got myself my first Soul of Chogokin  which is Daitarn 3 since i am quite a fan of this guy ever since i played SRW and one day would love to get the proper one complete with gimmicks. As much as i  like to give review for the Figmas. i think the priority order is quite low among the list considering my ton of backlog of review material. I think the Candy Toys will get the review soon especially Gundam Ensemble which i missed one edition already. The best out of this haul is probably Nendoroid 600 Saber Special Edition which is my way to appreciate the 15th anniversary of Fate series after completing my FSN VN run.

2 comments:

  1. Will you make a review of that Daitarn 3?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will review it eventually, it is just the matter how late it will be.

      Delete