Sunday, November 19, 2023

Yami's 6th Year with Fate/Grand Order

 Initially I have planned to skip this yearly regular post of FGO altogether due to severe burnout I got from this Gacha hell yet again. To be honest if I got lousy treatment by other game like what FGO did to me, that particular game would have been thrown into the gutter at instant notice without any hesitation. But yet again this Typemoon's malnourished cashcow had proven itself to be an exception. 

 For me my journey in FGO 2023 had been relatively a dry one to me apart from the mid year bliss that lasted a short while until the Summer Banner which everything then resume to crash and burn until FGO 6th Gudaguda event.To be honest if it is not for the quality of the Gudaguda 2023 event which I feel the effort need to be reprocicated in turn despite the hassle of clearing LB 5.5 singularity, I might have decided to skip this yearly obligation just like what I almost did with last year.

 Overall I had obtained 11 New SSRs including my main objective which is Berserker Morgan along with the Queen's complete retinue of Faerie Knights which made my SSR Collections reach up to 61 at this point. Morgan's debut is actually quite big deal in FGO because she pretty much carry the whole FGO Franchise this year, instantly gaining the affection of many FGO fans by self proclaiming herself Chaldea Master's legal wife. 

 While I have obtained most of my main objectives in 2023, the effort required is not miniscule and seeing how my Hundreds worth of SQs went into oblivion in Avenger Ushi, Caren and Summer 6 banner do make me resent FGO even more because Delightworks/Lasengle profit from this sort of misery with no real intention of making things any better even if the series on its way to capsize. But then again FGO can rely on their JP Fanbase loyal support to foot the server bill as long as they can release some half decent contents once in a blue moon. But If they ever decided to make half assed product too much down the line, don't expect the FGO JP players can even save this game even if it Survived for 8 years where many have failed. 

 Surprisingly I am still somewhat motivated enough to clear Events that have welfare servants considering I didn't miss any those sort of events this year even my motivation playing FGO is in all-time low.  

 Overall My 2024 target in FGO are not that much but will be rather tricky as it is a gauntlet of successive limited banners starting with Arcueid which is my main priority followed by Summer Merlin and Skadi. I don't think it will be much of problem as long as I save for the 1st half but I might have to skip some Husbando banners that I am interested with since Summer Banners have been notoriously my biggest pitfall over past few years.

 If I had to mention my biggest achievement in FGO 6th year which I almost overlooked due to bitterness from Gacha Salt, It would be my completion of Artoria max bond support team with MHXX being the only SR in the group. I am not exactly the biggest fan of Artoria Saber Face but for some reason I am fortunate enough to obtain all of them and able to max bond all of them this year. Seriously Artoria is literally the Eevee of Fate series having literally endless variants if Typemoon wills it. 

 To be honest I will be mostly inactive with FGO's 7th year in 2024 but I will at least stick around until the 8th year simply because for the sake of Summer Morgan and who I might even roll for extra copy If I have extra SQs to spare after Huyan Zhao's.

No comments:

Post a Comment