Thursday, November 2, 2023

52Toys Beastbox BB-60 Hurrican

 I might not be as active posting products related to 52 Toys nowadays but I do still keep a close tab on this lineup up until now despite I don't have time to unbox my Cartons worth of loots for this series. On their recent addition, 52Toys release another flagship addition as the BB-60 Hurrican! Taking form of Scorpion mecha, this new entry for Beastbox series is one of the the largest addition yet! stretching over 43 cm on full length, Beastbox Hurrican Box Form comes in the size of 7x7cm which are larger than the standard size 5x5cm which most Beastbox had. BB-60 Hurrican is sold for 58 USD and will be scheduled for Q4 2023 release.

 While the Giant Scorpion Beastbox design is very cool and remind people of Zoids Deathstinger, the biggest selling point of BB-60 Hurrican for me are the Pilot figure which this edition gives out 3 pcs. Some of the Beastbox had Cockpit gimmicks before but I think this is the first time that the Beastbox got mini pilot figures excluding mini Beastbox Jojo figure. Who knows that someday we will have the Giant version of some beastbox like Leviathan or its future Land or Sea equivalent. As a parting gift, I will send the size comparison reference of the BB-60 Hurrican box form.

No comments:

Post a Comment