Thursday, May 23, 2024

April May 2024 Loot

 By this time my monthly acquisition for Hobby product have been getting rather massive which probably will need to be kept in check. But nevertheless got myself some really good acquisitions over this period of two months which do align with my interest with Mecha. I think my previous hauls still got higher overall value but the April May Loot does not lose when it comes to quality.

Surprisingly the loot balance from the Japanese and Chinese manufacturer are somewhat well balanced this time and as always Mecha represent the majority. This haul is the first time Transformers joining my loot collection which I pick Optimus Prime, Megatron and Ultra Magnus to represent the first batch and it won't be the last of it because I will be planning to get Soundwave at least to join my Transformers collection. 

The best of the hauls are still from the Japanese side with the top 3 positions are filled by Megahouse Quattro Bajeena, AM Gunner and MRS Justice Gundam simply due to the product rarity. However Sluban Hurricane and Cangdao Tianwei do come close from behind. Lastly the hauls of this batch do appear to have more Model kits which I wonder when will I have the free time to assemble them.

No comments:

Post a Comment