Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Fate/Grand Order Aniplex 1/7 Proto Merlin Lady Avalon

 In the anticipation of 7th Summer event for FGO, Aniplex has something in store for Proto Merlin who called herself Lady Avalon which won't fool anybody. Out of the 3 FGO 7th SSR Summer servants, Proto Merlin is the one chosen by Aniplex to be given 1/7 Scale Premium figure treatment. Sculpted in her 2nd Ascension, 1/7 Aniplex Proto Merlin is scheduled for July 2025 release with 28500 Yen Price tag.

 Certainly a very expensive  PVC figure but it is still nothing much for the devoted FGO fans. Considering veteran seiyuu Ayako Kawasumi do play quite a good role as Onee-san Archetype like Proto Merlin who is just as mischiveous as her male counterpart. Personally I am quite interested to get a collectible for Proto Merlin myself  but will rather wait for her Figma due to her waifu level priority in my personal list. Proto Merlin is one of my Summer 7 SSR target along with Summer Skadi which I hopefully will get both of them and I am planning to allocate some war fund to make this objective achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment