Monday, May 27, 2024

Fate/Grand Order Nendoroid Baobhan Sith

 FGO is back with yet another Nendoroid! Following after Melusine, now Tam Lin Tristan or Baobhan Sith is the next of Morgan's Fairy Knights that joins the Nendoroid lineup! Scheduled for November 2024 release, Nendoroid Baobhan Sith will be sold for 7200 Yen.

 As much as I am interested in getting a collectible for Baobhan Sith, the Nendoroid one is kind of a miss for me as she doesn't even have her Harp Bow or any tsundere faceplate befitting the archetype she play in FGO which is baffling for her price tag. At the moment, I am on my way going through LB6 Avalon Le Fae and halfway through, looking forward to the role that Baobhan play after the misfortune befall on Morgan considering she is directly related to the Final Boss of this Lost Belt. Considering this version of Baobhan is lackluster for me, I will just wait for her Figma or Nendoroid in Summer version. Hopefully Castoria or Tonelico could get their Nendoroid in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment