Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Uma Musume Pretty Derby Claynel 1/7 Symboli Rudolf

 During my last year's trip to Japan, I encountered Uma Musume Ichiban Kuji which featured Symboli Rudolf and Mr CB Figure as the grand prize. Given that Kaichou is one of my favorite character from Uma Musume series even if I didn't play the game anymore, I did try my luck on the Kujis which obviously end up in a bust. So after almost a year since the Symboli Rudolf Ichiban Kuji, Figure maker called Claynel finally announced the release for their version of Symboli Rudolf 1/7 Figure in her racing outfit and similar pose with the Ichiban Kuji but obviously leagues above when it comes to quality. Scheduled for March 2025 release, 1/7 Symboli Rudolf will be sold for 24800 Yen.

In Uma Musume series, Symboli Rudolf is a once Triple Crown champion of the Tracen Academy who served as the Head of Student Council. She is quite close to Teio who looked up to her and follow her footstep. Symboli Rudolf is one of my favorite because her cool personality considering her Seiyuu is quite good for the archetype considering she lends her voice for Texas in Arknights. While this figure of Kaichou is out of my strike zone, personally I am still waiting for Symboli Rudolf's SHF which will be likely considering her popularity. But I won't even mind getting her Figma either.

No comments:

Post a Comment