Monday, August 26, 2024

Toyseasy Metal Souls Tiger Tank

 Usually these sorts of Mecha toys eluded my sight until I got into Transformers series and I would say there are some pretty good Chinese transformers products available! This one is from Toyseasy which had good track record for non Hasbro Transformers and made couple of good Battleship mechs. For this instance it is a WW2 Tiger I tank Transformers which looks pretty cool. Scheduled for September 2024 release this Metal Souls Tiger tank will be sold for 399 RMB.

Apart from the Tank Main cannon turret, Metal Souls Tiger comes with Axe as the melee weapon of choice. This guy would easily join Decepticon faction if its design belongs to the Transformers series. Tiger I is one of the more famous tank from WW2 which make it a huge plus point for prospective collectors. If I had more disposable incomes, I would take a look at Toyseasy Aircraft Carriers which look very impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment