Wednesday, March 9, 2011

1/72 Armored VF-0S WIP part 2

Finished all the painting required and the results are not bad. I used TS-53 for painting the blue parts while it doesn't match the actual color scheme it does look good for me. As you can see i made the VF-0S lie down on the box since it is unable to stand due to weak polycap. I guess i will swap the polycap once i finished things with the normal version of VF-0S. All work left is panellining and decalling but for sure the process takes time since Hasegawa kits are known for the details and amount of the decal.

No comments:

Post a Comment