Thursday, March 26, 2020

February-March 2020 Loot


 Some stuff i gathered from the past two months and i guess almost everytime i got myself some FGO-related merchandise. As usual most of them are from Pre-Orders save for the Proplica Dominator. Probably the Proplica is the rarest of the bunch which is the more affordable version of the Cerevo but the initial release price was still 20000 Yen. For Candy Toys product i subscribe to Coonuts and Ensemble nowadays which is why i always get the latest installments. As for Goodsmile products, i got myself some Monster Hunter and FGO stuff, surprisingly Nendoroid Kirin Hunter remade Box doesn't look to bad. Lastly I never thought myself getting a digivice but i suppose Nostalgia got the better of me since i never had the brick Model and the gameplay is not too bad. I guess the Candy Toys review will be the ones that come earlier and i think i should try to put more effort to put up some GSC Product review.

No comments:

Post a Comment