Friday, March 13, 2020

RIOBOT 1/12 Tekkaman Blade


 The Space Knight Tekkaman makes a comeback once again with the help of Sentinel! I think it has been like 8 years the last time we see any Tekkaman Merchandise and Sentinel's take certainly look promising if not for its Price Tag. Riobot Sentinel will be scheduled for July Release with 15800 Yen Price Tag. That price tag easily double the price of Riobot Detonator Orgun which is around the same size with Tekkaman Blade which makes me wonder if Japanese Yen had devaluate to half of its value within 8 years. Had it been under 10000 Yen, I might have considered getting this version Tekkaman Blade but it looks like i will be waiting for Bandai or Max Factory to finish the job. I liked Tekkaman Blade because he is one of the most hotblooded protagonist out there and one of these days i should take some photoshots for my Armor Plus Tekkaman again.

No comments:

Post a Comment