Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Sengoku Rance Loot


 Some stuffs that i have been gathering along since early this year as I revisited Sengoku Rance! Most of these figures are actually acquired from my SG trip on January and i got them for quite reasonable price with MISB condition as icing on the cake. I think Kotobukiya was at its peak around a decade ago where they are capable of churning quality Model Kits and PVC Figures for reasonable price which Sengoku Rance was part of it. These Sengoku Rance figurines was my in wishlist long back when i was introduced to the Rance series VN during my Uni years. However at the time i was unable to buy any of these figures as they were just out of distributions as i just had interest on the series. I am very grateful that i had a second chance to obtain these rare Sengoku Rance with reasonable price which is partly due to Carousell SG which are treasure trove for Collector Toys if you know where to look at.

 At first i only prioritize Sill Plain for the Sengoku Rance figure but when i saw the availability of other variants, i took no hesitation because they are very rare figures actually. I recalled Kotobukiya made 7 Figures from Sengoku Rance and i managed to get 4 of them. The ones that i skipped are Kouhime, Nanjou Ran and Suzume because they are not particularly must get for me. Out of the 4 Sengoku Rance figures that i got, surprisingly Kenshin Uesugi's is the best deal that i had which i got for 60 SGD, whereas Isoroku almost cost twice as much though i didn't mind. I planned to make the review for these figures once i finished Kenshin route which hopefully will be done soon as i just finished Kill the Monkey route last week. I think Sill will be the first one to be reviewed out of these Sengoku Rance figures because i do have quite an attachment with her character when i got into Ranceverse for the first time back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment