Sunday, September 2, 2018

AFAID 2018


 While i thought i wont be attending the event this year, i suppose curiosity got best of me because apparently this year is going to be the last AFA in Jakarta. Compared to last year, This year's AFA seems better but still overall lacking compared to SG one. Probably it has to do with the Toys sales which lacks diversity because It aint easy to get Toys here by yourself.













 This year my Company helped Bandai to set up their Tamashii/Gunpla/Banpresto booth which showcased upcoming products and Banpresto always look promising with their affordable figures from Popular series. The Gunpla Sales booth this year was a rushjob because it was last minute request as My Company's competitor who handled the event last year was rather upset with my Company result from Gunpla Expo last month and decided to ditch AFA this year.


 I don't really buy toys from Convention anymore since working in toy company makes me rather immune from the temptations but i still got some modest hauls from Artist Circle. I think i will consider to collect some Kuhl Notes which makes a good collectible apparently.

2 comments:

  1. I start to pay more attention to unique stuffs at artist corner at convention over the years for the surprise factor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Kuhl Notes maker is from SG and he makes a good collectible fans item

      Delete