Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Early January 2020 Loot


 Actually something i gathered from last month and as usual, if it is not mecha related toys then it will be FGO related merch. I tend to get the mecha related toys after i finished watching the series which applies to Yamato and Gun X Sword, Robot Damashii Volkein is certainly a good rare catch for my recent hauls. I got myself Nendoroid Ishtar since she visited my Chaldea and likely will get one for Eresh someday when she also heed my summon. While i tend to avoid Disney merch due to disdain for their shady practice i decided to get some Toy Story 4 goodies, Bunny and Ducky is the MVP on the movie thus i bought their Cosbaby and I got Bo Peep's sheep for someone's present. I think it will be difficult to for me to cover the review for these toys in this month since i need to take plenty of things in my Real Life at this time. But Volkein will likely be the first to get the review i think.

2 comments:

  1. You bought more cute stuff this time round : ) I attention is drawn to Space Battleship Yamato ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to aim for the 1/500 but given the amount of backlog that i had, 1/1000 is the safer bet

      Delete