Sunday, January 28, 2024

Jan 2024 Loot

 First loot of the year and we already seen some heavy duty stuff! As some of the more expensive preorders of Mine have arrived around the same time. Overall another Top Tier haul this time that have balance of Chinese and Japanese made products. The best of the haul is no doubt the Metal Build Sirbine and Myethos 1/7 Skadi Alter though I would favor Myethos Skadi because the value for money is simply a tie breaker! Not even Phat 1/7 Scathach-Skadi Box size came close with her Arknights counterpart despite the price difference are not that significant. By this time Joytoy Warhammer had become a regular part of my hauls and my set collection become more complete than ever. But Skitarii Marshal probably stick out the most since I never consider to collect Mechanicus faction before until I got Tan'Gida Skitarii Marshall in Warhammer Tacticus. Lastly I finally got my SHF Griffith which will complement well with SHF Guts that came earlier and I would like to see if Griffith's horse is on par with Lartoria's Dun Stallion.

No comments:

Post a Comment