Monday, October 15, 2018

Exceed Model Gundam Head


 For Quite a while Exceed Model are known for 500 Yen Gashapon lineup featuring wide range of Zaku Heads with good value for its price. This time trying to spice things up, Bandai are making Gundam Heads. This product is sold either as Capsule Machine toy or per Box set. For the box set of 9 Pcs, it is sold for 4500 Yen and will be released on January next year. The first one will feature RX-78-2, Full Armor Gundam and G-3. I think if this series went successful, another batch will follow suit and i think the variant will likely contain RX-78-4, RX-78-5 or Heavy Gundam.

5 comments:

  1. Gundam has yet to entice me. I will fall for it if Bandai decided on GM Head ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only got the Zaku 2 Johny Ridden colours one, as I am more of Zeon fan than the EFF fan. But still the idea of those cheap and good quality heads (sadly not busts) are waaaaay too cool to not buy.
    Also Banpresto made years ago Gundam Heads in bigger scale -> 組立式 MSヘッドディスプレイコレクション

    I really like the quality of taste and posts here, you got a new fan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Personally my attitude toward Zeon and EFSF MS is about equal as i grew to appreciate the merits of both side over time.

      And I also have seen that Zaku Head Toy which include the bust and i believe it is even bigger than Mega Size one.

      Glad that you enjoy the contents here and hopefully the future contents will be up to your liking as well.

      Delete
    2. I am pretty sure I will be a regular viewer of this blog.
      EFSF used some nice designs liek GM Custom, GM Sniper 2 etc. Also Vicotry era suits are nicely designed as well for me.

      Delete