Monday, December 24, 2018

December 2018 Loot


 By far this is likely my most expensive haul for a month but it is definitely worth it! Christmas are usually associated with shopping spree and it rings true for me this year. With discounts flying around , the time was ripe for me to snatch stuffs in my wishlist. While my shopping bills rack worth about 2 or 3 Full Price of Soul of Chogokins i do get some items in bargain rates. The best haul in of the bunch are Max Factory Chamber and Megahouse Marida which are rare items and got them for discount rate. Suisei no Gargantia offered a solid mecha concept and thats why Amy and Chamber joins my collection. I scored myself quite a number figma as well with Nero finally joining rank in FGO Servants figmas after i accidentally missed the Preorder. I also got myself some Pokemon Gashapon and Bandai's Coonuts lineup seems to be a promising start. Overall my loot this month have sizeable amount of FGO merchandise and the trend will likely continue in the future but i am quite satisfied with my gain this month.

2 comments:

  1. At times, spending is necessary to make ourselves happy! It’s a form of therapy looking at our loot and reflect why we work so hard for : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But i do admit, this month is kinda overkill

      Delete