Monday, December 31, 2018

Reflecting on Year 2018


 Well even 2018 is coming to a wrap and it is another of those Post for me doing evaluation for the year. The end of this year marks my second year(almost) working in Hobby Industry and i have learned even more things compared to last year and at the same time reached significant milestones in the career. I guess having a full time job does compromise my time to create content for Realm of Darkness but i will keep my commitment for this blog. Overall i am quite satisfied with my hauls for this year as i scored another great deal of rare items yet no time to review them ironically. Out of all the hauls, I think the Figmas are the one seeing some significant rise in numbers. 2018 also saw me getting commited to Fate/Grand Order more than i expected, Nevertheless i will still try my best to keep Mecha Contents in balance because it is still heart and soul of Realm of Darkness as i envisioned. No Doubt 2019 will come with more uncertainties especially to Indonesia's Hobby industry but let's just hope for the best while doing everything within our capacity. At some point i might even share some tidbits on my job considering it is quite relevant with the content of this Blog. For 2019 i will try to keep my promise to deliver more Quality Reviews and probably next month you will see some Fate Figmas Review popping up!

Quite happy that i can gather all of these within a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment