Sunday, March 10, 2019

Non Scale Black Sarena assembled!



 Finally i get to assemble Kotobukiya's Black Sarena kit that i bought last year. while it is probably nowhere as flashy as Sentinel's Black Sarena, the model kit is definitely worth the money. Being a model kit, this version of Black Sarena has some catch mainly with forming the Black Sarena require parts swapping. Nevertheless you can still pull armor purge pose with the kit which is still a win in my Book. My First encounter with Black Sarena was ACE 3 and this guy has been one of my favorite ever since. It is such a sad thing that model kits from obscure series like Nadesico will have hard time getting a new model kit as company like Kotobukiya can't survive on them. At very least i am grateful that Kotobukiya did make some cool stuffs before they move onto Mecha Musume. I will likely procrastinate again, but i will try my best to paint this guy within this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment