Friday, January 27, 2023

January 2023 Loot


Not as much compared to last batch but this one is impressive in its own right. Obviously Joytoy reigns supreme for this loot batch as several big shot items managed make it this time which is my first 1/18 Joytoy Diecast Mecha and a 40k Dreadnought. Both of them are very good value for money as any Japanese Toy with their size and quality would easily cost double or triple. By this time my 40k Joytoy collection have been taking shape properly and i am looking forward to the rest of my Space Marine preorders coming up.

While Joytoy take the main spotlight this time, I also managed to expand my Macross and Arknights collection. I still look forward for more Macross collectibles to join my lineup which Tamashii Nation upcoming lineup look very promising.

No comments:

Post a Comment